Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Surprised and sorry =\

My day was rather well despite being busy and all

until I found out I did something wrong.

Throughout my first semester I had my trusty motorcycle

to get me to whatever place I want to go to.

Sometimes I take the bus but most of the time I ride.

Most of the time my motorcycle will not be far away.

Now, I've brought my car to uni and I'm using it quite frequently.

I take care of it more than my trusty motorcycle.

I don't really mean it but unintentionally,

Ive put it aside, caring less for it.

I've to take extra care of my car so that it doesn't breakdown

or fall apart but I know it's not an excuse.

I didn't know that my motorcycle is out of petrol,

its tyres worn out, start plug burnt and so on until now.

Thank God for my lappy and the internet,

I roughly know how much it would take to repair my motorcycle.

I didn't know the cost of my actions.

Feeling like a jackass for not taking care of things better.

Whether it's fixable or not now,

that's another story.

If I could turn back time I would do things differently

but it's impossible now.

Feeling sorry just isn't enough.

I know now.....

2 comments:

  1. lol...dude...
    geng wo... u act turn a story into poem...it's melodic... swt... i hope evrythg is okay by now.... hiak hiak... happy sharing...jc

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx yo..i hope things will be okay soon too..i hope that i'll have more stories too share s well..be it sad or happy..=) thanx for dropping by..^^

    ReplyDelete